Dear students, we have a great opportunity to realize our International project “A day without my mobile phone” during this week.
Task 1: “A day without your mobile phone”
- Fill in the padlet with the short information about yourselves: name, surname, age, grade, hobbies, interests, favourite activities, etc. Describe also what mobile phones you use and for what.
- Let’s collect advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones. Write your oppinion here.
- A day without my mobile phone – how would you feel?
- Write an interesting short story: “A day without mobile phone”. It can be both imaginary and real.
I can’t imagine my day without phone because use my phone this is a my hobby. I would start my day like this. I wake up in the morning and try to go to school without a phone. On the way to school I always hear a song, so I wouldn’t be used to without it. I don’t use the phone very much at school, so I won’t be so sad. After classes I go to dance and English classes and don’t use the phone during that time. After school, I go home and have dinner with my family and then I sit down to do a lesson. After my lessons, I usually go to the room to dance but since I do not have a phone today I will go to bed at once. Here’s how I managed to survive without the phone today.
- Don’t forget to send your essays on the following topic “Choose any historical event, in which mobile phones could change something”.
Task 2: “Climate Change and Environmental Challenges”.
This is a new project which deals wth the annual theme for this year in eTwinning.
Here, you can see a first article that was published in eTwinning! A part of our activities will concentrate on that topic in order to get ideas from each other that we can implement in our projects!
Climate is changing and we all noticed it somehow in our daily life. Facing already the effects of these Environmental Challenges we must understand the importance of joining hands to achieve common goals and spread our voice on promoting the implementation of awareness-raising actions about sustainability.
Answer these two queastions:
- What is Climate change for you?
For me the climate is this: Animation of seasonal changes throughout the year; In climate, we should not only understand the weather because there are places that are hotter and places that are colder. Climate and weather are closely related and characterize the state of the atmosphere. As the climate changes, so does our clothing, as the weather is cold, the more we dress warmly and vice versa.
- How do we know the Climate is changing?
We feel it. When we start to get cold, it means the weather is cold. We can also understand the weather. For example, the weather is not good but not bad in spring, hot in summer, in autumn climate is going to cold, and cold in winter. We can also use our phones, because in our phones have application which name is Weather, and we can know where is cold, and where is hot.