NEF Student’s book . Grammar. Present Perfect Cont. slide 134, page 133 2B a,b
1. How long have they been going out together?
2. I have been studying English for two years.
3. He haven’t been feeling well recently.
4. You have been reading that book months!
5. Have you been waiting a long time?
6. We have’t been spending much time together.
7. How long has she been living there?
8. I have been renting this flat for three years.
9. The lift hasn’t been working since 10 o’clock.
10. Has she been working here a long time?
1. A. Your eyes are red. Have you been crying?
B. Yes I have been watching a sad film.
2. A. It’s very late. Why aren’t you in bed?
B. I can’t sleep. That dog has been barking for the last two hours.
3. A. You look tired.
B. I know. I haven’t been sleeping well recently.
4. A. Wow! you have bought a lot of things!
B. Yes. We have been shopping all day.
5. A. You look hot! What have you been doing.
B. I have been playing in the garden with children.