Rearrange the words to make complete sentences.
1. carnival / Rio / has / famous / the / most / in / the / world.
Rio has the most famous carnival in the world.
1. festival / when / the / starts / people / square / gather / in / the / town.
When the festival starts people gather in the town square.
2. we / have / and / parties / other / throughout / festival / celebrations / the.
We have parties and other celebrations throughout the festival.
4. some / of / ceremonies / the / religious / festivals / in / our / are / very / old.
Some of the religious ceremonies in our festivals are very old.
5. our / festival / annual / lets / us / visitors / show / our / local / culture.
Our annual festival lets us show visitors our local culture.
6. you / learn / can / about / the / origin / the / of / museum / the / festival / at / local.
You can learn about the origin of the festival at the local museum.
7. in / festival / our / summer / it / visit / a / custom / is / to / our / friends.
In our summer festival it is a custom to visit our friends
8. in / November / I / a / course / how / learn / to / joined / to / Christmas / make / Decorations.
In November I joined a course to learn how to make Christmas decorations
9. over / thousand / two / people / part / took / in / the / event.
Over two thousand people took part in the event.
10.when / it / dark / gets / set / we / the / off / fireworks.
When it gets dark we set off the fireworks.
11.our / festivals / us / help / to / historical / remember / famous / events.
Our festivals help us to remember famous historical events.
12.the / during / festival / hold / we / huge / a / open / air / concert.
During the festival, we hold a huge open air concert.
13.there / are / traditional / many / which / recipes / special / use / to / make / people /Food.
There are many traditional recipes which people use to make special food.
14.the / starts / festival / with / opening / parade / an / where / walk / people / the / streets / through.
The festival starts with an opening parade where people walk through the streets.
15.festivals / with / religious / a / are / meaning / important / very / in / our / country.
Festivals with a religious meaning are very important in our country.
16.we / have / four / festivals / one / in / of / the / each / seasons / four.
We have four festivals, one in each of the four seasons.
17.the / dancers / in / festival / traditional / wore / the / costume.
The dancers in the festival wore traditional costume.
18.she / wrapped / present / the / tied / and / it / ribbon / with.
She wrapped the present and tied it with ribbon.