Classroom activities 16.11.2021
Make up sentences with the given words.
1.whenever/ home/ I’m/ you/ at/ and/ come/ want/ you/ may.
I’m at home and you may come whenever you want.
2.hard-working/ of/ sense/ was/ had/ He/ and/ duty/ very/ a
He had a sense of duty and was very hard-working.
3. today / aren’t / at / you / Why / school?
Why aren’t you at school today?
4. Brenda / married / week / friends / my / are / Tom / and / next / getting
My friends Tom and Brenda are getting married next week.
5. never / Sundays / to / We / work / have / on
We never have to work on Sundays.
6. middle / woke / the / night / the / up / of / in / I
I woke up in the middle of the night.
7. weekend / allowed / out / I / go / last / wasn’t / to
I wasn’t allowed to go out last weekend.
8. garden / help / you / the / Did / yesterday / her / in?
Did you help her in the garden yesterday?
9. George / bus / morning / work / the / every / to / takes
Every morning George takes the bus to work.
10. minutes / name / remembered / after / her / few / I / a
I remembered her name after a few minutes.
11. news, / phoned / immediately / When / I / heard / her / the / I
When I heard the news, I phoned her immediately.
12. her / Cindy / you / I / found / Can / tell / that / have / necklace?
Can you tell Cindy that I have found her necklace?
13. to / we / On / a / restaurant / sometimes / Sundays / go
On Sundays we sometimes go to a restaurant.
14. meet / at the sports ground / They / after dinner / always / their friends
They always meet their friends at the sports ground after dinner.
15. when / can / help / she / thinks / problem / we / Mary / has / her / a
Mary thinks we can help her when she has a problem.